Where to get out of hours and emergency treatment and medicines in Croydon
- Croydon University Hospital – urgent care centre and sexual health service
- Purley War Memorial Hospital – urgent care centre and minor injuries unit (open 2pm to 8pm 365 days per year)
- Parkway Health Centre, New Addington– urgent care centre and minor injuries unit (open 2pm to 8pm 365 days per year)
- Edridge Road Community Health Centre – open from 8am to 8pm every day, with a GP surgery and pharmacy.
- Mayday Community Pharmacy– open from 9am to 10pm every day.
- Accredited Healthy Living Pharmacies in Croydon.
For more information about Croydon’s health services, visit www.croydonhealthservices.nhs.uk/patients-visitors/choose-well.htm